Brokers can rest easy knowing their Real Estate Package needs are being protected when they “Think McGowan.”
McGowan Program Administrators ApartmentPRO is designed to encompass the needs of PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED apartments and bring additional levels of coverage, allowing for flexibility, all at very competitive rates.
Cover All Your Bases
McGowan’s ApartmentPRO Program uses a package policy to provide GL coverage with limits of $1MM per occurrence/$2 MM annual aggregate for eligible classes that include:
The package program also includes coverages and special features such as:
- Property Buildings – $200,000,000 per location
- Extended Replacement Cost
- General Liability – $1,000,000/$2,000,000
- Blanket Limits By Location
- Flood and Earthquake
- Ordinance and Law
- Equipment Breakdown
- Hired & Non-Owned
- Umbrella – Separate Policy same carrier
- Conventional Rents
- Class A & B Properties
- Profitable and Preferred
- Fully updated and professionally managed
Carrier: ApartmentPRO is financially backed by QBE A.M. Best “A XV” Rated carrier and provides claims service. All underwriting is provided exclusively by McGowan Program Administrators.
Territory: Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee,Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Partnering with McGowan
Insuring multiple buildings under different policies doesn’t make financial sense, and commercial building owners need a single comprehensive plan to cover all the units. In addition, problems like property damage and natural disasters are a constant thorn in the side of these enterprises. In these instances, it pays to expect the unexpected. Luckily, McGowan has a one-of-a-kind insurance solution with its real estate package program. By utilizing the “Power of The Pen,” McGowan bundles together insurance policies that aren’t offered anywhere else.
Real Estate Package Application
To Obtain Quotes
Firm quotations are subject to receipt of the following:
- A fully completed application submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Bind Coverage
The following items are required in order to bind coverage:
- A written request to bind on or before the effective date;
- A fully complete application;
- Five years of currently-valued (generated within the past six months), hard copy, carrier generated loss runs.
Contact: Jeffrey H. Marsh