Brokers and Real Estate Agents can rest easy knowing their interests are being protected when they “Think McGowan.”
Real estate agents face numerous uncertainties in their job. With real estate transactions becoming more complex every year, agents are at a greater risk for litigation than ever before. With coverages available for independent real estate agents, firms, appraisers and auctioneers, having the right insurance protections in place is crucial to reduce exposure to the ever-growing risks associated with this industry.
- Independent Real Estate Agents & Brokers including Independent Contractors
- Real Estate Firms
- Real Estate Appraiser Firms
- Real Estate Auctioneers
Product: Errors & Omissions Insurance
Limits: Up to $5MM
Carrier: “A” Rated Carrier / Admitted Paper
Territory: Nationwide except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Louisiana and New York
Special Features & Coverages
- Express “Self-Rate” applications
- Incentive for early claims resolution
- Broad Form Professional Services
- Fair Housing Discrimination – $250,000 with options to buy higher limits
- Unlimited retiree, disability or death extended reporting period options
- Coverage provided if insured is called as an Expert Witness
- Enhanced coverage for the following:
Reimbursement of Expenses $7,500 / $25,000 Disciplinary Actions $25,000 / $50,000 Non-Profit D&O Coverage $15,000 / $30,000 Subpoena Expenses $25,000 Reimbursement for Reputation Expenses $5,000 Reimbursement for Security Incident $25,000 / $50,000
Partnering with McGowan
Brokers who partner with McGowan not only gain access to an experienced team of insurance professionals who understand the nature of the real estate industry, they also get the unique policies afforded with McGowan’s “Power of the Pen.” With limits up to $1 million and coverages available everywhere in the country except Alaska, California, Hawaii, Louisiana and New York, real estate agents can rest easy at night when they think McGowan.
Download: Real Estate Agents Marketing Flyer
Real Estate Agents E&O Applications
Express “Self Rate” Applications for Smaller Firms: For Applicants with total annual gross revenues of less than $500,000 (over the past 36 months or 3 years).
Standard Application: For Applicants with total annual gross revenues greater than $500,000 (over the past 36 months or 3 years).
Standard Application Supplementals: Supplemental Applications which may be required due to the information provided on the Standard Application.
Download: Business Brokerage Supplement
Download: Construction Development Supplement
Download: Other Services Supplement
Download: Purchase of Merger Supplement
Download: Purchase or Merger Supplement MO
Download: Real Estate Professionals E&O Supplement
Download: Claim Supplement
To Obtain Quotes
Pricing indications are provided with the submission of our application. Quotes are subject to the following:
- A thoroughly-completed application, along with all applicable supplements.
- Expiring declarations page if insured has current coverage.
To Bind Coverage
The following items are required in order to bind coverage:
- A written request to bind.
- A thoroughly-completed application.
- Expiring declarations page (if insured has current coverage).
- Five years of currently-valued, carrier generated loss runs (if claims activity is indicated on the
Contact: Neil McGowan
To learn if your coverage will protect you in every situation,
download our list of Most Common Claims Against Real Estate Agents.
Needs Real Estate Agents
Read the Blog